Using relife rebuild your life bike
• Before using the Relife exercise bike stationary equipment, please warm up properly.
• Inspect and tighten all parts before using the exercise bike stationary Fitness equipment.
• Keep children and animals away from the Fitness indoor cycle bike equipment.
• If the user has dizziness, nausea, chest pain, or other abnormal symptoms, please stop the workout and seek immediate medical attention.
• Disabled people should not use the indoor cycle bike equipment without a qualified person or doctor in attendance.
• Only one person at a time should use the exercise bike stationary equipment.
• Keep hands away from all moving parts.
• Do not wear loose or baggy clothing since it may get caught in the exercise bike stationary equipment.
• Do not place any sharp objects around the exercise bike stationary equipment.
Quiet Compact Exercise Bike Stationary Battery Safety
• Do not mix old and new batteries, or batteries of different types.
• Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
• Do not dispose of batteries with normal household waste, take to a local recycling centre.