• Keep children and animals away from the Vibration Plate Exercise Machine.
• If the user has dizziness, nausea, chest pain, or other abnormal symptoms, please stop the workout and seek immediate medical attention.
• Disabled people should not use the vibration plate exercise machine without a qualified person or doctor in attendance.
• Only one person at a time should use the vibration plate exercise machine.
• Keep hands away from all moving parts of the vibration plate exercise machine.
• Do not wear loose or baggy clothing since it may get caught in the vibration plate exercise machine.
• Do not place any sharp objects around the vibration plate exercise machine
• Do not use the product in the humid or dusty environment to avoid electric shocks or machinery breakdowns.
• Do not place the vibration plate outdoors or under the sun.
• Place the vibration plate on the flat ground
Stop Using When…
• Water or other liquid is splashed on the product or on its remote control by accident.
• Revelant parts are damaged or abnormal sounds are heard inside the product
• One feels discomfort or local pain when using it Power is lost suddenly
Power Plug & Power Cable
• Once feels discomfort or local pain when using it.
• Before using the vibration plate exercise machine, check whether the voltage is up to the requirement.
• Do not connect / disconnect the power plug with wet hands to avoid electric shocks
• Disconnect the power plug from the socket by holding on to the plug. Do not drag, bend or twist the power cable hard.
• Turn off the power switch and disconnect the power plug during power failure or for long-time non-use.
• If the power cable is damaged, stop using the vibration plate exercise machine immediately, turn off the power switch, disconnect the power cable from the socket and contact maintenance professionals
• For guarantee purposes, please retain your purchase receipt.