Fitness Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower with LCD Monitor
• Model: RMF7
• Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
• Color: BLACK
• Product Meas: 50 x 18 x 9 inches
• Package Meas: 45.6 x 19.1 x 11.2 inches
• G.W: 49.89 lbs (22.63 kg)
• Resistance Mechanism: Magnetic
• Frame Material: Alloy Steel
• Material: Alloy Steel
• Power Source: Corded Electric
• Maximum User Weight: 265 Lbs
• Magnetic tension system; 8 Levels of adjustable resistance
• Seat height 9inch,width 18inch
• Effective leg movement distance 50inch
• LCD console displays speed, distance, time, calories burned, SPM, date and ambient temperature
• Full body exercise targets all major muscle groups
• Non-slip grip handlebars and Fully padded seat for comfort
• Built-in transportation wheels
• Package Including:
1 * rowing machine ;
1 * user manual
8 LEVEL ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE
SOFT & COMFORTABLE SEAT
NON-SLIP WIDE PEDALS
Great machine. Easy to use.
Solid build for price. The foot pads don't lock in.
Love my row machine. It's sturdy and easy to use. It is portable and decently easy to move to back room when not in use.
Bought this with high hopes for a good workout. However, my knees were not ready for it. After strengthening my knees will try again.
I probably could’ve assembled this myself but my husband did help and it went quickly. Instructions were pretty straight forward. This can be folded up for storage, which I have not had to do yet, but it does require a little bit of effort. Not just a click and fold. But that’s good because it is sturdy. I’ve been using this for a few months and no problems at all. I row about 20-25 min/day on it. Smooth rowing. Quiet. Dial to adjust tension is very easy is simple to use. I haven’t quite figured out all the options on the machine, but I just track my time/calories/etc. on my watch’s exercise app that has a “rowing machine option”. Would buy again if ever needed-hopefully this will last a long time.
Easy assembly. Made to last. Great product.
I love it. Takes abt 15 min with 1 person to assemble. Very satisfied with this purchase
For what this product is designed for it was great, in my personal situation I eventually needed more cardio and sold it, but I used it for 2 years on a couple times a week basis and had no complaints it worked well and it did what it should for a rower.