• Consult your physician before beginning an exercise program.
• Be aware of your body’s feedback. Incorrect usage or excessive exercise may damage your health.
• Read and understand warning labels and user manual before exercising.
Obtain instruction before use.
• Inspect the pull up and dip bar before use. Ensure that all nuts and bolts are securely fastened before use. DO NOT use if it appears damaged or inoperable.
• Use the pull up and dip bar only for the intended use. DO NOT modify the device.
• This pull up and dip bar is not suitable for therapeutic use.
• This pull up and dip bar is for indoor home use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
• Only use this pull up and dip bar on a solid flat surface. Use without any protective padding may damage your carpet or floor.
• Wear appropriate clothing and shoes when using this equipment.
• The maximum weight capacity is 280 pounds.
• Keep children and pets away from the pull up and dip bar.
• If you have any issues with our product, please feel free to contact us.