6 skills for girls to exercise with small dumbbells：
- Beginners must master the principle of progressive training, add weight slowly, rather than force themselves at the beginning.
- Remember to do the retraining exercises slowly, avoiding too much force or too fast in one breath.
- Be sure to warm up before you start, especially the part to be exercised must be moved, and remember to stretch after the end.
- Exhale when you work hard, and inhale when you relax, and work better with your breathing style.
- Aerobic exercise can be performed after the retraining, which is more helpful to improve the efficiency of cellulite!
- It is not advisable to do it on an empty stomach to avoid low blood sugar. After the end, intake of appropriate high protein and adequate rest are beneficial to muscle growth.
Next, I recommend a few dumbbell exercises to everyone to achieve the effect of losing weight.
First, the left leg stretches out to the left, and then holds the dumbbell with both hands and moves closer to the left leg, changing to the other foot.
Do this repeatedly for 1 minute as a group, and do 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, and then press the upper body down 90 degrees.
Stand well, repeat this way for 1 minute as a group, and insist on 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, then do a downward half squat, then stand up.
Keep doing this action for 1 minute as a group, and keep doing 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, and then stretch one foot forward in a forward motion, and at the same time move both hands up to level with your shoulders, and then switch to the other foot.
Repeat this for one minute as a group, and stick to 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, spread your legs, and do a half-squat exercise.
This action persists for 1 minute as a group, 3 to 5 groups per day.
Lie flat on the yoga mat, and then hold the dumbbells on both sides of the hips with both hands and do exercises with the waist up.
Repeated exercise for 1 minute as a group, stick to 3 to 5 groups every day.
Same as action one.
Adhere to 1 minute as a group, and then adhere to 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, and then put them vertically on each side, with your legs taking turns to do downward pressure movements.
Insist on the action for one minute as a group, and then insist on 3 to 5 groups every day.
Hold the dumbbells with both hands, then press from the bottom up, and press one leg down to form a semi-arch.
Relife Small Dumbbells Suitable For Girls：
You can also refer to the relife novice and exercise plan guide：
This is also the dumbbell exercise theme that relife receives the most. It is very suitable for friends who have plastic needs but don’t know where to start.
We have now set up global network marketing, including overseas warehouses and after-sales service teams in the United States and Europe. Customers can receive products quickly and won’t worry about after-sales problems.