Trampoline exercises can be considered a convenient and favorable way to enhance your whole body’s cardiovascular health which boosts endurance and reduce mental depression. It can help you to better balance your motor skills and coordination.
The trampoline exercises target your focused back, thigh, and booty muscle groups. It also benefits your arms, neck, and chest.
According to health science research, competitive trampolining essentially influences the bone structure, bone size, and bone strength for youth. “Trampolining users commonly had higher bone density at the hip and spine, greater trabecular density and thicker trabeculae at the tibia, as well as larger bones at both the tibia and radius than controls.” It means that trampoline users had higher muscle strength than controls at the lower body with no difference between groups in the upper body.
Mini trampolines refer to an at-home training jumper pad that is close to the ground, making the trampolines more stable and safe. These are specifically made for personal aerobic exercise at home, and they are commonly foldable designed to adapt the youth usage.
The outdoor trampoline has a higher loading capacity and gives you more space to move in your backyard. They are able to utilize the alternative space to fulfill the family fitness needs and making great connections between each generation to have fun.
Fitness Exercises For Trampoline
1. Jumping Jacks
When doing jumping jacks, raising your arms to shoulder height and bend your torso slightly forward.
To do it
- Standing with your feed together and put your arm alongside your body.
- Stretch your arms and lift overhead as you jump your feed apart.
- Jumping back to the starting position. Keep it going 1 to 3 minutes as a rep.
2. Pelvic Floor Jumps
This exercise specifically targets your thigh muscles groups.
To do it
- Place a exercise ball between your knees or slightly leave a 2 finger space between your leg.
- Gently jump up and down.
- Focus on engaging the muscles in the thigh muscle groups.
- Keep it going for 1 to 3 minutes. As a rep.
3. Squat jumps
This exercise specifically targets the squat and thigh muscles.
To do it
- Stand with your feet under your hips and your arms alongside your body.
- Jump up and spread your feet wider than your hips.
- Land in a squat position.
- Bend your knees so your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Extend your arm straight out in front of you.
- Stand up straight to return to the starting position.
- 8~12 repetition as a set.
Start with the action of the following exercise if you are new to exercise with a trampoline.
For safety-Relife domestic trampoline with armrests for beginners
4. Single-Leg Jump
This exercise builds ankle strength and balance skills which maintain alignment in your grounded leg to prevent your knee from collapsing.
To do it
- Stand with your feet hip distances apart.
- Yield your weight onto your left foot and lift your right foot.
- Jump up and down for up to 2 minutes as a rep.
- Then do on the opposite side.
5. Jogging Variations
It imitates the jogging process that boosts your balance motor skill.
To do it
- Jog from side to side a few times.
- Then try jogging with a wider stance.
- After that, jog with your arms overhead.
- Next, jog sideways from side to side.
- Spend 1 to 2 minutes on each variation.
The following exercises work perfectly for seniors to boost their bone strength at a low-impact workout.
For safety-Relife domestic trampoline with armrests for the elderly：
6. Regular Jogging
Start off by lifting your knees a hand distance. As you progress, lift your knees as high as you can.
To do it:
- Stand with your spine straight or lean back slightly.
- Life your knees in front of you to jog in palce.
- Pump your opposite arms
- Continue for 1 to 4 minutes.
7. Vertical Jumps
To do it
- From standing, jump up, keeping your legs together.
- At the same time, raise your arms overhead.
- Lower back down to the starting position.
- Continue for 1 to 3 minutes.
If you don’t have a trampoline, but you want to do exercises similar to those that work on a trampoline, try these.
8. Jump Squats
Increase the resistance by holding a dumbbell in each hand.
To do it
- Stand with your feet a bit wider than your hips.
- Slowly lower your hips to come into a low squat.
- Engage your core as you press into your feet to jump up as high as you can.
- Extend your arms overhead at the same time.
- Gently land and lower back down into a squat.
- Do 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 14 repetitions.
Place a box about a foot high on the floor.
To do it
- Stand to the right of the box.
- Bend your knees to jump up and over the box, landing on the left side.
- Then jump back to the starting position.
- Do 1 to 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
A safety net, handlebar, or safety rail can be necessary to provide extra protection when using a trampoline. If you are supposed to exercise at home, position your trampoline so it is far away from your furniture, sharp corners, or hard objects.
Use proper form by maintaining good posture. Keep your lower back, spine, neck, and head in alignment, and don’t allow your head to move to the front, back, or side. Always jump using slightly bent knees instead of locking them. Wear tennis shoes for support.
Talk to your friend or family member to watch out when a youth is trying to jump on a trampoline. Talking with your doctor before starting any trampoline exercises if you have any injuries, medical conditions, or talk about any medications against the physical exercise.
It is definitely prohibited after using alcohol, medical, any type of drug.
Relife Trampoline Brand Store
Find more exciting trampolines in the RELIFE trampoline brand store, satisfying to enjoy a happy parent-child time after getting off work, meeting basketball skills and slam dunks, helping with safe fitness exercises, etc.
Relife Official Global Fitness Center
[Relife Rebuild Your Life]To provide fitness enthusiasts with the most professional action guidance and the most complete body and fitness information! Gain muscle and reduce fat; fun information; on the way to fitness; you and I will go together!
Relife brand to rebuild your healthy lifestyle, join now as an initial member, enjoy a superior experience, and regularly give back to our royal members with premium quality fitness products, gifts, discounts, etc.